Although the release of the big December update (1.2) for the MMO New World (from 39,99 at pre-order) is not long ago, the developers at Amazon Game Studios are pushing the next patch before the holidays. The corresponding maintenance work has already been completed, the new version 1.2.1 is therefore available on the live servers.
The update focuses primarily on optimizations and some bug fixes. So it could sometimes happen that your Azoth account was not updated or at least not updated correctly after a fast trip. This error should be a thing of the past after installing update 1.2.1. Also interesting is the fact that the developer has reset the cooldown for all the players’ factions. In this way, everyone should now have the same conditions.
Here are the patch notes in the overview:
- Lockboxes for coins that you earn from the tree of light are only available to players of level 14 and higher if event quests are activated for players. This change was introduced to prevent malicious actors from constantly creating new characters to take advantage of the availability of coins.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Azoth’s account not being updated after fast travel or crafting. Azoth’s account should now be adjusted to show the amount you spent while traveling or making it.
- Fixed an issue that caused potions to drop at rest values, causing inventory replenishment issues.
- To create a level playing field for all players, we’ve reset the faction’s cooldown for all players. As soon as players choose or change a faction, the cooldown is set to 60 days.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the City Project Mission “Weavers Wanted” for the Winter Gathering from being able to be completed when attempting to make any Crafts.
Last current video: Trailer A journey of fate