Before the release of Riders Republic, Ubisoft is holding a trial week in which you can try out the multiplayer playground for outdoor sports for several hours for free. Trial Week runs from October 21 to October 27 and is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia and PC (Epic Game Store and Ubisoft Connect).
“During the limited Trial Week in Riders Republic, players have the opportunity to play the game for 4 hours before the launch on October 28th. The progress made during this time can be carried over to any edition of the game so that players pick up exactly where they left off in Trial Week “writes the publisher.
The limited-time Trial Week features all five career advancement and multiplayer modes:
- “Mass start races: The crazier, the better! Mass start races with only up to 32 players will only take place during the limited trial week in order to guarantee all participants in the Riders Republic Mad Challenge the same experience. This balances out between new and current console generations and PC, as crossplay will be activated. New races appear randomly every 30 minutes on the map. Participants must fight their way to the top in this adrenaline-filled race to win. The time-limited Trial Week will be up to three offer various mass start races.
- Tricks Battle: â ¯In 6v6 matchups, the aim is to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules and thus collect points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-all: â ¯Players: in 12-person sessions, compete in a selected playlist with exciting events.
- Versus mode: â ¯ This is where friends come together and fight for first place.
- Multiplayer competition: â ¯Here the very best drivers can compete against each other and show what they can do. The goal is to climb into the top divisions of the ranking. “
“Players are also invited to take part in the Mad Challenge: a multiplayer competition that offers the opportunity to win rewards. To take part, you must first achieve 20 stars. This unlocks ShackDaddy’s” Exclusive Multiplayer Contest “in order to take part in the mass start race Players who finish in the top 10 in a mass start race will be entered into a drawing to win a customized Canyon x Riders Republic bike and a Gold Edition of Riders Republic. Additional winners also receive a Gold Edition from Riders Republic. Registration for the Mad Challenge takes place at https://ridersrepublic.com/madchallenge “
Riders Republic as a multiplayer playground for outdoor sports will be released on October 28, 2021 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Stadia and Amazon Luna as well as on Windows PC in the Ubisoft Store and Epic Games Store. The game will also be available on Ubisoft + (Ubisoft’s subscription service).
Go to the video