Coatsink released the stealth and survival adventure Jurassic World Aftermath – Part 2 last night, available exclusively for Oculus Quest. The conclusion of the somewhat abruptly interrupted story from the predecessor (for the test) was again created in cooperation with Universal Games and Digital Platforms.
By the way, possession of episode 1 is also required to play the second episode.
“Inspired by the blockbuster film series from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment, Jurassic World Aftermath: Part 2 offers fans an immersive experience in the legendary dinosaur theme park. After a crash landing on Isla Nublar after the fall of the Jurassic World theme park, they find themselves players return to an abandoned research facility when their mission to retrieve valuable information goes catastrophically wrong. To survive, they must explore the island and solve puzzles while avoiding a host of ferocious dinosaurs including voracious pteranodons, cunning velociraptors and the terrifying T. Rex.
Jurassic World Aftermath: Part 2 offers completely new locations, puzzles and encounters with dinosaurs. The player is put into tension and amazement as he descends into the opulent heights of Dr. Henry Wu’s office ventures out and then digs into a secret vault deep beneath the facility, where the story comes to a captivating conclusion.
- Gripping gameplay that combines strategy, skill and non-stop excitement.
- Action-packed dinosaur encounters that require quick thinking if you are to survive.
- A variety of gadgets for solving puzzles and discovering secrets.
- Unique cell-shaded graphic style that comes to life with VR.
- Jurassic World stars Jeff Goldblum and BD Wong re-cast the roles of Dr. Ian Malcolm and Dr. Henry Wu, and Laura Bailey (The Last of Us: Part II) are back as park geneticists Dr. Mia Everett with me. “
Last current video: Release Date Trailer