In keeping with the late summer weather, it’s back to the field – also on the PC: The Harvest Moon, which is already available for Switch: One World (ex 38,99 at Buy) aka Harvest Moon: One World releases today for Windows.
The season pass for the farm adventure by Natsume and Rising Star Games, which is available on Switch, cannot be found on Steam, however. Instead, the four available DLCs are also offered there individually:
- “Harvest Moon: One World – Interior Design & Tool Upgrade Pack: 2,39€
- Harvest Moon: One World – Far East Adventure Pack: 10,79€
- Harvest Moon: One World – Precious Pets Pack: 2,39€
- Harvest Moon: One World – Mythical Wild Animals Pack: 2,39€”
- Go on an adventure around the world to bring the Harvest Lady back!
- Explore 5 unique and varied areas: the endless grasslands of Calisson, the paradisiacal beaches of Halo Halo, the hot desert of Pastilla, the gentle hills of gingerbread and the snow-capped mountains of Salmiakki!
- Play as a boy or girl and win the hearts of one of 5 bachelors or one of 5 bachelorette girls, each with their own personality and story!
- Raise and care for animals like cows, sheep, goats and even reindeer!
- Travel between areas quickly and easily with your Expando farm! “
Last current video: Launch trailer