The Xbox brand has been re-evaluated in recent years, notably after the arrival of Xbox Game Pass, but also after the launch of the company’s next-gen consoles such as Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, which have become Microsoft’s fastest-selling consoles. .
There is no doubt that the Xbox has been fantastic in recent years, chaining together decisions that were to the complete satisfaction of fans, starting with the acquisition of major first-party studios like Bethesda and the entire Zenimax group, and ending with the elimination of the need to have Xbox Live Gold to play free-to-play titles. However, there are still some Xbox issues that fans want to see fixed.
The folks at Windows Central conducted a study in which they asked Xbox fans to establish what were the most important brand issues they would like to solve for the newly started year 2022. In light of that, Jezz Corden conducted a study that we can see in the image below:
Among the main Xbox problems highlighted by users, we found some such as problems with the Xbox Game DVR, problems with the Xbox operating system or support for Japanese games that currently exist on the platform, among others. Below you can read a list of all Xbox issues selected by fans:
- Problems with the Game DVR. (share and screenshot)
- Problems with the Xbox operating system.
- Support for Japanese games.
- Improvements to first party games.
- Improvements to the achievement system.
- Location improvements. (subtitles and audio in Portuguese of the games, for example)
- Family Pass para Xbox Game Pass.
- Problems with the Xbox app.
- Problems with Xbox accessories.
- Crossplay issues.
What do you think of the Xbox issues that were pointed out by the folks at Windows Central? Do you miss any, or do you agree with them? We read you in the comments.