Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Cogwheel Software announced the sci-fi survival horror Hidden Deep earlier this year. It is now certain that the underwater horror, in which you fight for survival in a mysterious facility at the bottom of the ocean, will go into Early Access on Steam almost exactly one year later. More precisely, from January 24th, 2022, you will be able to explore the cave systems while trying to avoid the threatening creatures that live there.
- Gripping, dark sci-fi story. The story pays homage to many classic games and films from the 80s and 90s such as Aliens, The Thing from Another World and the first Half-Life game.
- You can use tons of tools – from grappling hooks and scanners to drones, weapons, and heavy machinery.
- More than 20 hours of game time in story mode (will be completed within the game’s Early Access).
- Challenge mode for even more deep adventure.
- Local co-op and remote play co-op already available (online co-op will be introduced with the game’s Early Access).
Last current video: EarlyAccessTermin